To ensure its customers’ safety and well being, the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has taken the necessary steps. Peshawar has established a one-window licensing service. It is now easy to apply for a driving licence in Peshawar, or get it renewed. The new, efficient services make it easy for citizens to renew their licenses in a matter of minutes. We will show you how to renew your driving licence in Peshawar.
You might find renewing your license daunting or cumbersome. This article can help.
You can apply for a licence and get it renewed and verified in most major cities in Pakistan. The process takes less than 10 minutes and doesn’t require you to repeat the driving test. All you need is the necessary documentation and payment of the required fee. This fee corresponds with your license expiration/validity and the vehicle you drive.
How to Renew Driving License in Peshawar KPK Download Form in Pdf
We have all the information you need to renew your driving license in Peshawar.
- Applicant’s CNIC.
- A medical professional attests the medical form ( form) for those 50 years and older.
- Deposited fee slip
- Original driving licence of the applicant.
- Page of computerized history approved by the MLA
The failure to provide any of the documents listed above will stop your request for a license renewal from being processed.
How to renew driving licence in Peshawar
- You will need to visit the license centre, present your CNIC to the attendant, and then get your token at the counter.
- Fill out your form. To save time, you may also download the Form E.
- Attach all documents required to the form after you’ve completed it.
- You will need to provide your medical information. This includes your height, weight, blood group, and other pertinent details.
- The slip will have the unique license number.
- Your renewed license will be sent to you at the same licensing center.
Importance License Renewal
It is common for people to delay applying for the renewal of their license, but it is best to do so as soon as you receive the expiration notice. Peshawar residents can follow the above-mentioned steps to apply for and renew their licenses.
How do you verify your KP driving licence?
You can easily get it verified by SMS. Enter “CDL” into your SMS. To get all details within the fastest time, please send your CNIC No. to 8583
Must I pass a license renewal test?
No driving or theoretical test is required to renew your license. You might need to take the driving test again if 3 to 5 year has passed since your license expired.
What’s the cost for a KP driving license?
The fee could be anywhere between Rs. 600 to Rs. 1,200.
How do you apply for a duplicate driving permit in KP
These documents are available at the license centre:
- A copy of your current CNIC Card.
- A legal Post Office tickets.
- A copy of the FIR indicating the loss of the original driving licence.
- Fee deposit slip.
You can obtain a duplicate license at the license center by filling in the form and attaching all the required documents.
Find out how to renew your licenses for Islamabad, and Lahore.
Did you know how to renew your driving licence in Peshawar Comment below to share your thoughts.